Guitar Coach (Electric Guitar & Acoustic) - Careers
Guitar Coach (Electric Guitar & Acoustic)
Reports To Head Coach, Guitar Program
Assigned hours will be advised before course commencement.
Minimum 3 days/week, min. 3 hours/day. 2-yr contract.
Monday - Friday
(A) 1130 to 1630hr
(B) 1530 to 1930hr
(C) 1830 to 2130hr
Saturday & Sunday
(A) 0930 to 1330hr
(B) 1230 to 1630hr
(C) 1530 to 1730hr
- Follow guidelines for coaching instruction in imparting music knowledge as well as devotional content.
- Achieve 1 out of 1 student ability to play the guitar (electric & acoustic).
- Accountability: Feedback & Submission of Student Progress Reports; Meetings with Head Coaches
- Coaching Excellence: To ensure >90% pass rate
- Attend all Believer Music Corporate Meetings
- Thoroughly familiar with electric guitar fundamentals
- Experienced in contemporary styles
- Able to sing and play an instrument simultaneously, with ease
- >5 years experience playing in a band
© 1999 - 2022, Believer Music ®. All Rights Reserved.