THE TIMELESS JOURNEY OF FAITH
[This module is tailored for the individual aspiring to play contemporary praise songs]
Only students who have completed Believer Ukulele Program™ AWDIV are eligible.
Go deeper with immersive chord exercises that promises to pave the way for greater expressive freedom on the Ukulele. Train your playing sensitivity to blend tastefully with other instruments through song arrangement exercises. This module will build your confidence for greater participation in small-group or platform worship settings.
The thematic focus on The Timeless Journey of Faith tracks the faith-defining events for 1st Century A.D. believers. Be a witness to the founding principles of Christianity as we journey through its early beginnings.
Thematic Devotion: The Timeless Journey of Faith: Unearth the life and times of the Early Church in the 1st Century A.D.
Music Theory: Major Scales
Melody: Riff-construction, Lick-construction
Duration: 7-week module; 1 hour weekly
Song Application & Techniques: Chord Progression Immersion, Song Arrangement and Dynamics
Interactive Music Exercises: Rhythm & chord exercises with Embellishments
INTERNATIONAL PLAZA (IP)
Monthly Course Fee
TAMPINES PLAZA 2 (TP2)
Monthly Course Fee
ONE COMMONWEALTH (OC)
Monthly Course Fee
HOME-BASED LEARNING (HBL)
Monthly Course Fee
Enjoy a one-time waiver of the administration fees when you enroll before the registration deadline. This offer is limited to the first 100 registrations per intake.
Earn BM$s to offset future course fee payments:
- Bonus BM$ reward upon completion of each course
(Not applicable for Clinic Sessions)
- Earn unlimited BM$ when you refer friends by sharing
your unique code with them
THE ULTIMATE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
The Believer Music Experience is second to none and surpasses lessons found elsewhere. Our success-proven, time-tested curriculum imparts sound music pedagogy fused with practical song application, through a uniquely-crafted thematic syllabus - a true world's first in music education. There is something for everyone at every level with 50+ diverse music programs, 200+ modules and 1,900+ finely-tuned lesson plans.
• The Believer Music Syllabus is:
• High-quality music lessons at unmatched prices
• All materials and learning equipment provided with
• Fully-equipped, state-of-the-art training studios
• Highly-accessible locations islandwide
• Never learn alone again; our group classes are
highly-engaging, build group dynamics and critical
• Health and safety is our top concern; our premises
and studios are equipped with the latest active
air-purifiers which deactivate 99% of all airborne
viruses including coronaviruses
• FREE inter-branch make-up class booking system
for missed lessons
• FREE repeat lessons for slower students
[subject to availability and approval]
Terms & Conditions
• Monthly Course Fees above are before discounts and BM$ redemptions
• Full term course fees breakdown:
○ 2 x Monthly Course Fees
○ Lessons are 60 min. per week group sessions.
○ $12.90 administration fee [payable per course registration]
○ $25.00 lifetime membership fee [applicable for 1st time registrations ONLY]
○ Fees stated are inclusive of prevailing GST
• Eligible discount(s) will automatically be reflected upon registration – discount(s) will be applied according to their respective terms & conditions
• Interest-free instalment plans are available for UOB, DBS & POSB credit card holders. Click here for more information
• Make-up classes
○ Make-up classes can be booked directly through the Member Portal
○ Class selection is subject to availability at the time of booking
○ Make-up classes may be scheduled in advance for the same week of absence
I believe in music. It has always been my interest.
After my first Worship Dynamics I lesson, I realised there is always something new to learn and improve on.
Thanks to Believer Music, I am starting my new journey in Worship Dynamics II. I'm very happy with the progress of the group sessions and the friendly atmosphere.
I would recommend anyone with an open mind and persistence to practice to go forward in their love for music.
Davies David Chia
Mankind is created to be instruments of worship. We are meant to resonate with God to produce a melody that is unique and impacted by the kind of life we choose to live. If we live by the perfect will of God, the melody we produce will bring joy and gladness to God's heart.
Learning a musical instrument raises us up to a higher level of worship. To me, the ukelele is small, light, portable and easy to learn compared to other instruments. The selection of worship songs in the Believer Ukulele Program serves to enhance my worship to God, even though I have just completed my 4th lesson.
Chew Wee Leng
I think this is a very good program. :)
Lim Jia Hwee
10 years ago, I suffered from a rare and incurable chronic joint disease and had lost the functioning ability of my wrists and all other joints. I picked up the guitar to worship my Savior with my supernaturally-restored joints through Believer Music. Today, I have been given a diagnosis by doctors of an incurable stage 4 breast cancer. Through Believer Music, I am able to worship the Lord with the ukulele - a gift from my cousin on my birthday. As long as I live, I want to worship the Lord with this unique instrument. I asked the Lord for a patient and understanding coach and I thank God for my coach. Thank you Believer Music for making my dream possible! :)
Ng Hui Siang [deceased person]
Who should sign up for this module? Am I eligible for signup?
You are eligible for this module if you:
i) Have attended Believer Ukulele Program™ AWDI
ii) Have previously taken an intermediate Ukulele course and are able to confidently play with basic chord shapes in more than one key register. OR
iii) Have at least 2 years of guitar playing experience with riffs and licks.
*Should you have prior playing experience, use the Online Course Allocator to identify the module most suitable for you.
NOTE: Should Believer Music Coaches find any student mismatched in any particular module, we reserve the right to transfer the student to another class after the first session to optimize the learning experience.
Is there an age limit?
We accept registrations from ages 13 and above. We will channel students to classes of compatible age groups whenever possible.