Receive up to BM$21 by attending this module. BM$ can be used to offset future course fee payments.
Who should sign up for this module? Am I eligible to sign up?
Those who have completed Advanced Worship Dynamics (discontinued module) or WDII Module.
*Should you have prior playing experience, use the Online Course Allocator to identify the module most suitable for you.
NOTE: Should Believer Music Coaches find any student mismatched in any particular module, we reserve the right to transfer the student to another class after the first session to optimize the learning experience.
What will be covered during the 11 weeks?
This module reinforces the foundations for delivering your voice powerfully and with intensity.
Building on the foundation from WDII, there will be deeper exploration of the themes and interpretation of songs. Delivery-expression skills and worship dynamics will be reinforced through a variety of mood application, with emphasis on delivering intensity, consistency and stability. With the extended repertoire practice, you will get to dig deeper into your strengths and characteristics, and begin your journey in developing what would be your own unique voice.
Expect more work on flow within songs, facilitating a richer worship experience. Group work remains a strong component, and there will be exercises to encourage instinctive and technical application of harmony singing as a class.
Maintenance vocal exercises remain, so as to reinforce the technical foundation for singing. Secure a vocal kickstart regime to draw out your optimum singing voice at all times.
How will these 3 months benefit me as a vocalist?
At the end of the module, you would have gained:
- Better sense of contributing to group worship through a more accurate sense of harmony singing & its application to strengthen the message.
- A certain level of intensity in expression, which will help you engage deeper in worship.
- Better management of your voice through affirmation of its strengths and characteristics.
- An embarkation on the journey towards discovering your unique voice.
- More confidence in applying a richer palette of expression across a variety of praise songs
- Reinforcement of consistency and stability in your delivery, heightened sensitivity to the flow of worship when you sing.