Receive up to BM$16 by attending this module. BM$ can be used to offset future course fee payments.
[This module is tailored for the individual aspiring to learn contemporary praise songs]
The thematic focus on THE SPIRIT OF YHWH journeys through the Messianic Age of the 1st Century. Witness the move of God’s Spirit through the planting of the New Testament Church and be that voice of truth to the world around you.
Enjoy a one-time waiver of the administration fees when you enroll before the registration deadline. This offer is limited to the first 100 registrations per intake.
Earn BM$s to offset future course fee payments:
- Bonus BM$ reward upon completion of each course (Not applicable for Clinic Sessions)
- Earn unlimited BM$ when you refer friends by sharing your unique code with them
Terms & Conditions
• Monthly Course Fees above are before discounts and BM$ redemptions
• Full term course fees breakdown:
○ 3 x Monthly Course Fees
○ Lessons are 60 min. per week group sessions.
○ $12.90 administration fee [payable per course registration]
○ $25.00 lifetime membership fee [applicable for 1st time registrations ONLY]
○ Fees stated are inclusive of prevailing GST
• Eligible discount(s) will automatically be reflected upon registration – discount(s) will be applied according to their respective terms & conditions
• Interest-free instalment plans are available for UOB, DBS & POSB credit card holders. Click here for more information
• Make-up classes
○ Make-up classes can be booked directly through the Member Portal
○ Class selection is subject to availability at the time of booking
○ Make-up classes may be scheduled in advance for the same week of absence
Who should sign up for this module? Am I eligible to sign up?
Those who have completed AWDII Module.
*Should you have prior playing experience, use the Online Course Allocator to identify the module most suitable for you.
NOTE: Should Believer Music Coaches find any student mismatched in any particular module, we reserve the right to transfer the student to another class after the first session to optimize the learning experience.
What will be covered during the 11 weeks?
This module introduces singers to the use of vocal microphones. Proper microphone technique is something virtually what every contemporary singer needs to have and develop to complement the voice.
Upon achieving good vocal abilities in singing, it is necessary for you to acquire knowledge of microphone techniques and bring out the best in your voice. Live voice recording sessions in a studio setting are also incorporated throughout the course to increase your training experience.
Group work with harmony singing continues to be a strong component at this level. Expect to improve and build on more fluidity in singing spontaneously to facilitate deeper immersion in worship.
How will these 3 months benefit me as a vocalist?
At the end of the module, you would have: - Become more comfortable and confident singing with a microphone as a soloist and in a group.
- Have a better understanding of microphone techniques and be skillful at using it to your vocal advantage.
- Refine your singing styles and reach higher levels by gaining valuable experience through studio recording and feedback sessions.