Receive up to BM$16 by attending this module. BM$ can be used to offset future course fee payments.
The voice is a remarkable instrument that helps us articulate our deepest thoughts and emotions. This foundational module will awaken THE VOICE OF LIFE within you. This 11-week journey will empower you with a greater understanding of both the physical and spiritual application of the human voice, allowing you to discover newfound freedom in both personal and corporate settings.
Enjoy a one-time waiver of the administration fees when you enroll before the registration deadline. This offer is limited to the first 100 registrations per intake.
Earn BM$s to offset future course fee payments:
- Bonus BM$ reward upon completion of each course (Not applicable for Clinic Sessions)
- Earn unlimited BM$ when you refer friends by sharing your unique code with them
Terms & Conditions
• Monthly Course Fees above are before discounts and BM$ redemptions
• Full term course fees breakdown:
○ 3 x Monthly Course Fees
○ Lessons are 60 min. per week group sessions.
○ $12.90 administration fee [payable per course registration]
○ $25.00 lifetime membership fee [applicable for 1st time registrations ONLY]
○ Fees stated are inclusive of prevailing GST
• Eligible discount(s) will automatically be reflected upon registration – discount(s) will be applied according to their respective terms & conditions
• Interest-free instalment plans are available for UOB, DBS & POSB credit card holders. Click here for more information
• Make-up classes
○ Make-up classes can be booked directly through the Member Portal
○ Class selection is subject to availability at the time of booking
○ Make-up classes may be scheduled in advance for the same week of absence
Who should sign up for this module? Am I eligible to sign up?
Those who do not possess:
i) Prior understanding of the fundamental workings of the voice.
ii) Practical knowledge and practice with the efficient techniques of breathing and diaphragmatic muscle control.
*Should you have prior playing experience, use the Online Course Allocator to identify the module most suitable for you.
NOTE: Should Believer Music Coaches find any student mismatched in any particular module, we reserve the right to transfer the student to another class after the first session to optimize the learning experience.
I sing off-pitch and sad to say, I am tone deaf. How can this program help me?
Sadly, "tone deafness" has become a stigmatizing label and has locked many into a fear of releasing their voices. In fact, genuinely "tone deaf" cases are rare. Most, who claim they are tone deaf, really aren't. Often, not being able to pitch has to do with not hearing a pitch carefully before physically singing it. Some experience difficulty in pitching due to the strain of notes on the extreme ranges. The Believer Voice Program adopts an approach which helps students with these pitching issues.
I play a musical instrument. Why do I need to sing?
Singing, a universal gift for all carries with it several dimensions - it mirrors our emotional state, our spiritual state, and our physical state from within. With over 200 references to singing in the bible, singing is undeniably a fundamental aspect in worship. Where worship is concerned, singing goes hand in hand with the instruments. "Come before His presence in singing" (Psalm 100:2b), "Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song" (Psalm 95:2). "Sing unto Him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise" (Psalm 33.3). "… Be filled with the Spirit; speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord" (Eph 5:18-19)